Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patricks Day






Cami is our festive one in the family... a party planner. She will seize any moment to spice things up a bit. So for dinner we all decided to have Green Eggs (no ham), Green Peas, and Green Grapes. She wanted Green milk but I vetoed that appeal. :) So instead I got them a Green Frosted Pastery to share for dessert, which Alex picked out. It was fun and simple. Carson couldn't quite join in the festivities, but enjoyed posing for us in his festive apparel.

7 comments:

Ron King said...

I can't believe how fast your childen are growing, it seems like yesterday that Cami was born. But everyone looks good!

Pa Pa King

Mikayla said...

Very cute! Wow, you kids are so big! I'm glad you started a blog. It will be good to keep in touch.

TyLeen said...

Yeah, welcome to the bloggin' world! I will send you and invite to mine. Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe how big Carson looks.

Ashli Brown said...

Im so excited Carina! I now get to see your cute family. I cant believe how time flies, your kids are so big now.

hayleyharts said...

That is so cute! I totally forgot about patty's day... but you are always so good to do stuff like that! and I love new look of your blog!

Jacob and Shelly said...

I'm so glad you've got your blog set up. I'm excited to read all about the Anderson adventures. I love the pics, your kids are so cute and Carson is already getting so big!

Allen Family said...

Cami is a doll. I'm glad I can see you family now. Can't wait to hear more.