Sunday, January 31, 2010

Featured Birthdays!


Yes..... it seems like I'm always talking about someones birthday! Family, including extended, just keeps growing, so MORE BIRTHDAYS! And in my family birthdays were celebrated with a bang.... so they are an exciting event for us, and to me, worth talking about! :)

Jeremy and Alex were browsing the toy aisle together for about a half and hour, and found their new fetish... guns. That's all he was talking about if you ever asked him what he wanted for his birthday. And thanks for family and friends his wish came true!

These noisy things sure put a grin on his face... especially when he can make his older squeal with them. ;)

Despite his constant shooting at her, (which now we have a rule, NO SHOOTING CAMI), she still loves her little brother. We had a movie night for Alex's birthday, and yup Mac n' Cheese! What kid doesn't like it!

Favorite thing about him: His passion!

We sure love you Alex!!

OTHER BIRTHDAYS:

My little niece McKenzie celebrated with style!
Favorite thing about her: She always walks on her tip toes!

Kenzie's party mates!


And my older brother hit the big 3-0!!
Favorite thing about him: His phone calls to see how things are going, letting us know he cares.

4 comments:

Trishelle said...

I CAN NOT believe this! Alex is growing up so fast!! I remember when he was born! He's such a sweetie!

I love how he and Cami love each other so much. What a beautiful gift!

Happy birthday, little-big guy! we hope you have the best year yet!

Lisa said...

Glad he had a great bday. Livie can hardly wait for hers. oh, by the way, most of my kids don't like mac'n cheese. Crazy I know! We love you Alex, little big man.

hayleyharts said...

I am so glad you put all the birthday post on your blog..that cousin one is so cute and I love the cake you made! I think I am going to hire you to make our birthday cakes..they are so cute! and not to mention very yummy! thanks again for taking the girls. they had a blast but I am not surprised!

The Woolner Family said...

Wow! Sam and Alex are really close age and birthday wise. Too bad they don't live close to each other--Sam has passion too. They would have been best buds. Happy Birthday!