Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ice Cream with a Cherry Tomato on Top!


This is William. William is one of the funniest little characters you'd ever meet, and you'd fall in love with this blue eyed, red haired little boy the instant you were with him! This last week was such a treat to be with this nephew of mine... and his parents of course. ;)

This is just a glimpse at his spontaneously, adorable character! (I don't know why but this clip makes me laugh every time!)

Tyler and Crystal, you sure have got a cutie on your hands!

OH TOMATOES!

This is what our counters look like right now. Jeremy planted 13 tomato plants this year... need I say more.

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Oh my goodness, I so jealous of all of those tomatoes!!! I wanted to plant tomatoes this year, but we got started late and then Chad said it looked too complicated (we were planting from seeds). Next year, we'll get on it earlier and plant tomatoes that have already been started for us.

Rebecca said...

Yeah, that is a lot of tomatoes.

Trishelle said...

CARINA! That kid is a DOLL! I can't believe Tyler is a Daddy though! I remember you showing me pics and stories and them reminding me of my own little brother...who is like, eternally 12, and therefore can't be an adult even though he insists that he is and is also planning on getting married in a few months?!

Your tomato harvest is making me so hungry!! They are gorgeous! YUM-O!!

Have you ever tried Caprese?

All you do is slice the tomatoes, add a soft cheese like a brie and a little fresh basil. Then, drizzle a touch of olive oil. One of the most amazing treats EVER!

Love you guys!

Erin said...

I can't believe Tyler is a dad!! I wish I had room for 13 tomatoe plants. I love them!! I'm canning mine on Monday!

The Woolner Family said...

What are you going to do with all them tomatoes??

Miche said...

I love those eyes! Look at those tomatoes, YUM! You are amazing!