Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Question for Santa

Last night was our ward Christmas party, with the 'Polar Express' as the theme... hence the pj's. Cami didn't want to see Santa and said so every day until the actual party. But Alex on the other hand had a question for him.

Alex: "Are you the real Santa?"

Santa: "No I'm not."

Alex: "That stinks."

Alex: "Oh well, the gooody bag will do!"


Now Carson on the other hand was just questioning who Santa even was?!


Since the theme for the party was 'Polar Express' there were some trains on display. And the one in charge let me put together a gingerbread train for display. I'm definitely no artist here but I had a lot of fun doing it. It was the first time I made this from scratch all by myself.

Do you see Santa?


Now our dog has gotten into the festivities. For some reason he LOVES having this gigantic red stocking on his head... LOL... I have no idea why but he left it on for about an hour!

6 comments:

Erin said...

That is hilarious!! The look on his face is priceless!

Ashleigh said...

Okay, this post was hilarious! First Alex's face was priceless. What does Alex think about the fact that Brother Avery wasn't the real Santa? Also, my mom and I were amazed by your candy train! My mom kept taking pictures of it because she thought it was so neat and wants to try and recreate it this Christmas. Oh, and then Tanner!!! He is the funniest dog ever. Gotta love it!

TyLeen said...

Did he really ask if he was the real Santa? How funny! Carina, you have such a fun cute family.

Jamie said...

That is hilarious with your dog! My dogs totally freak out if we put something on their head! Especially our lab. That was very cute!

Gary or Carol said...

Absolutely delightful! I wonder if people in the ward have any idea how truly talented you are in so many areas. Maybe they do as they've known you longer, but I am sure finding out.

The Woolner Family said...

Those is some fancy gingerbread designs. Did your kids do that? My kids' look pretty much like a blob of gingerbread with a blob of frosting and blobs of candy all over. Blobby.