Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hopefully wiser too

I am another year older and hopefully wiser too.  After 31 years of life and learning, I've come to realize there is so much to be grateful for and to not sweat the small stuff... oh and that I have a WHOLE heap of more learning to do! My birthday was great :).  I felt like every day last week it was being celebrated in some kind of way.  Jeremy spoiled me as always and so many others made the effort to make me feel special.
Thank you
Jeremy and Alex worked hard Sunday to make me some delicious steak and chicken enchiladas.  I thought it was sweet watching them work together.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Dinner sounds yum! Glad you had good days celebrating your bday. I love you.

Arlene said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Dedre said...

you are so sweet and very wise :) happy birthday!!!

Allen Family said...

Oh my goodness, I forgot your birthday. I'm glad that you had a good one. I meant to call, I guess I have been busy. Sorry!