Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Time!

This time of year is so fun :) The kids keep saying... "It's the best time of the year, hands down!"
There is so much that goes into this holiday and I hope to make the best of it.  Christmas music and movies, decorations galore, goodies to give, time to share, and snow to HOPEFULLY fall (my kids keep looking out the window every day... highly disappointed in only seeing frost ;).  Fa la la... Christmas is simply Merry :)
This last Tuesday we decorated Gingerbread houses for Activity Days.  I spent a whole day baking.. mmmmmm, man did the house smell ever so good!  I love being Cami's activity day leader :)
Sophie, Jenna, Kimmy, Cami, Kali, and Emily (friend).. they did great!
I made extra for the boys to do.
Craig is loving the excitement of Christmas too... although, I CAN NOT keep this kid away form the ornaments!  Haha... just an 18 month old thing ;)

1 comment:

Dedre said...

you are amazing! Meg was Sooooo sad that she has moved up! BUT next year :)