Monday, July 20, 2015

Priest Lake

For my mom's birthday weekend, she booked a stay at a lodge in Northern Idaho at Priest Lake.  It felt like a piece of heaven.  The weather was beautiful, the water was perfect, the company was wonderful.  And I think I found my new love... paddle boarding.
SAND BABIES - Audrey and Lydia
On a short walk, the cousins arranged a gorgeous bouquet in Brooke's hair. It looked like Rapunzel off of the movie Tangled!
My dad loves his boat and he takes extra measures to make sure it's taken care of.  And extra measures to make sure everyone has a chance of having some fun behind the boat.  I think this is how I will always remember him.  Loving to be on the water.
Tyler, Crystal and Lydia
The Diving Post (The water is so clear at the lake you could see them and their trail of bubbles perfectly as they glided into and under the water)
I seriously love Paddle Boarding
Thank you mom and dad, it was such a lovely weekend

No comments: