Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Baby's a Year

How is it that I still feel like I just came out of the hospital!?  And then before you know it, you blink and they are grown right before your eyes.  
Audrey has done just that.  Our little baby is one year old now!
She is such a little character.  A sweet little thing with just enough spice to remind us she's human ;)
And she STILL loves to put everything in her mouth.  I really do have to watch her like a hawk
And she LOVES dolls.  I haven't had a kid who loves them as much as she does
She's such a happy little thing.
And a good eater too!!  I think her favorite is steamed veggies, rice, and salmon. She can down that stuff!
On her birthday she had a fun surprise.  Hot air balloons were dotting the skies that morning.  She thought it was the coolest thing :)
She liked being the center of attention, and seemed to know exactly what to do with her presents... rip open and see what's inside!
I loved how the whole family crowded around her to watch
She loved her new toys and treats :)  I loved her new clothes!!  Thank you Grandma Ellie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET MISS AUDREY!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness. Too much sweetness in this post! She is so stinking' adorable!! She's a year....wow!