Sunday, October 11, 2015

CHANGE

Change is in the air!  The breeze is getting cooler, the colors on the trees are turning, and festivities are around the corner!  I say it all the time, and I'll say it again, I love this time of year :)
Kids know how to play in leaves the best 
Soccer season has ended too.  I love watching the kids play sports.  Alex here is taking the ball up the field.  His team improved SO much this year since last year.
And it probably had to do with Jeremy.  He coached Alex's team this year and he did such a good job doing so.  Many people know the game, but few know how to coach it, and I've always been impressed with how well Jeremy can do such.  
As Cami has gotten older her hair has gotten curlier!  It used to be stick straight, but not any more!  This curly hair business is all new to me, so I've got to learn some new hair skills :)
Oh change ;)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow that's really curly hair! Yeah I don't know how to take care of curly hair either. I'm no help to you! ;p