Sunday, July 17, 2016

Lesson, Life, Love

It's been hard to adjust to life after my brother's passing.  It's easy to just want to huddle in a corner and hide for awhile.  The difficulty is, like keeps moving.  I have found that looking up, instead of down, is what keeps me going.  In our backyard, we have a constant reminding of looking up.  As they grow, they follow the sun, looking up.
Also, seeing the good in things.  Though Alex may have ripped one of our limbs off our tree by accident, a lesson was learned.  One thing that I love about Jeremy is that he desires to TEACH you.  We learn from our mistakes and life.
I've also been touched by the immense love and support from family and friends.  Just before I was leaving to go somewhere, flowers were delivered to our door from my Mother in law.  Thank you, to all of you, for your love and support during this difficult!
Grandma even got a little something for Audrey to make her feel better from her ER visit. So sweet
We've been having a lot of family time at home too.  I love it when my kids get along so well.  Watching them play sorry sliders was a highlight of my week
In September, Jeremy and I are going to do a tough mudder run.  I had expressed that, I may not make it!!  I've never been able to pull my own weight very well when it comes to pull ups.  So what does Jeremy do??  He builds me a pull of system :)  He's the sweetest, and the kids love it too.
So much, it has wiped some of us out ;)

No comments: