Friday, September 16, 2016

Athletics and Adjusting

Maybe I'll be embarrassing him about his, but I think it's the cutest thing.  Jeremy got himself registered and trained to be an official soccer referee.  And today he had his first games.  I'd be amiss if I didn't mention that he was pretty excited to do this :)  I just love this guy.  Always up to a new adventure!  I may have embarrassed him by making him stop and take a picture before leaving.  But hey, what can I say... I'm a succor for a guy in uniform ;) hehe
We went and watched him ref his last game.
Cami also started something new.  Cross Country!  It was a little funny when she came home from her first practice.  She was very upset at how horrible she did.  Come to find out, after I pried with a few more questions, I realized that she was upset she couldn't beat the boys lol.  Oh she cracks me up.  She pushes herself and it was hard on her body initially.
Her first meet was fun to watch.  Getting 7th out of all first grade girls at that meet.  Whatever the outcome, I am always amazed at her determination and strength.  Proud of this young lady.
We've also had a little adjusting to the new school schedule.  I tried to bribe Alex to go to school like this, but didn't quite make the cut ;)
Audrey too has been wiped out from the early mornings :)
My adjustment has been this little girl learning to crawl out of her crib and play in her room instead of taking naps!  This was the first day I realized what she had really been up to.
Undoing all of sisters' earrings.  Sneaky!
While the kids are at school, these two and I have been out walking and enjoying each other in between errands, chores, and projects.  Craig particularly loves the track.  He's such a little ball of energy.
I am so grateful to have this time with my little ones.

No comments: