Thursday, July 2, 2009

Say Cheese!

I wanted to have Cami and Alex's pictures taken this year, because I was quite the slacker last year. My friend Ashleigh was sweet enough to do it for me, and she does an amazing job! So here's how some of them turned out. I have still yet to get some good one's of Carson... maybe when he turns 1. :) (What do you think Ash? ;O])
FOREWARNING ---- THIS IS A PLETHORA OF PICTURES
(I couldn't decide which ones, so I said to myself, "Why hold back?")














8 comments:

hayleyharts said...

I love the pics! the dandelion one of alex is so cute! and cami is so photogenic! wow. thanks for sharing. that is on my list to do's!!

Allen Family said...

I wouldn't be able to decide either. They are so cute. Nice work.

Tyler and Crystal Christian said...

I love those pictures. Tyler and I both agree Alex will be a big fan of the ladies some day! Cami is really growing up to be such a pretty girl! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

TyLeen said...

How fun! I need a friend like that! I want someone to take my kiddo's pictures! They turned out great. That Alex and his eyes! OH MY GOSH!

The Holloway's said...

Your kids are SO CUTE! It was great seeing you guys the other day, you have such a cute family! Thank goodness for blogs...now it won't be years until we see each other again! Take care!

Dani said...

Again, what beautiful, grown up, children you have!! Great pictures!

Ashleigh said...

They are pretty dang cute kids! I'm glad you like the pics. They were fun to take!

Kirstin said...

These pictures are so stinkin' cute! Man I miss you guys!!