Thursday, April 29, 2010

He'S bEen sHoT!

Alex got some of his vaccinations today and boy did he put up a fuss! This cute little smile on his face was nonexistent from the moment he found out he was getting them until he was done crying after it was all over. He tried hard to be tough. Even though there were MANY tears, I'm still proud of him. :)

He recieved free ice cream from Mickey D's, but Carson ate most of it. After some fuss I finally let Carson hold it himself. He thouroughly enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I've learned to distract my kids with a fruit snack just as they are giving them shots. Most of the time Ava doesn't even realize what has happened. It works like a champ!

Allen Family said...

So cute!!! I love the muscles and the ice-cream face.

Maylin said...

Shots are no fun, but ice cream definitely helps! I love that muscles picture!