Monday, May 10, 2010

Time Out for Mother's Day


2 weekends ago I attended 'Time Out for Women' in Spokane with some of my friends. OHHHHH I just loved it! My mom took care of my 3 sick kids for me that weekend so I could go. (THANK YOU MOM!) This is the first time I've gone over night somewhere with my friends since I've been married.... my bed buddy realized how loud I really DID breathe at night! Sorry Ash. :)
Then this last weekend some of Jeremy's family came down and celebrated Mother's Day with us. It's such a treat when they come! I've said it once before and I'll say it again... i have the BEST mother-in-law anyone could ever have!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Oh my goodness, you're so funny. I'll be your bed buddy anytime Carina ;-) I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day. We'll have to have a ladies night out soon before Corinne pops!