Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Picture Perfect

So a few days ago Cami and Alex were playing animals, (or like animals!), and Cami took hold of Alex's shorts with her teeth. With a quick snap of movement from Alex, Cami's tooth comes almost completely loose! She called up grandpa, (a dentist), and said he needed to come over and finish the job. So Sunday night, tons of family was here for Jeremy's birthday and we caught it on video. The first thought that ran through my mind was, "She has school pictures on Wednesday"... so I told her, "Now you can show off that cute hole in your mouth with a BIG smile." :)



Like I said, Jeremy had a birthday this weekend so sing it with me!....

"Happy Birthday to Jeremy! Happy Birthday to Jeremy! Happy Birthday to the coolest guy the in the world! Happy birthday to Jeremy!"

4 comments:

Allen Family said...

Well I followed these two tutorials http://www.whitehouseblackshutters.com/2010/08/upcycled-vhs-wreath.html and
http://www.bedifferentactnormal.com/2010/08/hanging-candy-corn.html
I hope it works out for you!

TyLeen said...

And many more...la la la!

Happy birthday Jeremy! And way to go Cami! You are one brave little girl to let your grandpa pop that tooth out! You have the cutiest little grin.

Erin said...

I love holy smiles! They are the cutest! Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Miche said...

I love toothless smiles! They are my favorite.