Monday, January 10, 2011

A ColorFull Feast!

Who wouldn't love playdough right? Well, except when you find your little one gnawing on a chunk, or when you're on your hands and knees trying to get it out of your carpet because you weren't watching your kid very closely (aka ME!!) But aside from all that, I really do LOVE playdough! Homemade, store bought, edible, it's just fantastic. It's an activity that forces you to be creative.

So with that said, Grandma Ellie got the kids a gigantic set of playdough for Christmas. And I finally broke it all out for the kids to play with while I got my bills paid. After about 30 minutes the kids were inviting me to the table to join them for a feast.

What a vibrantly, colorful feast! I dont' know why, but those bright colors lifted my spirits from the daunting bills that come every month. We all enjoyed our plethora of fruit and vegetable salads, pizza, and pasteries. What an 'unedible' treat! ;)

2 comments:

Trishelle said...

LOVE!!! That is a mighty fine display of childhood masterpieces. Playdough is certainly one of those awesome gifts that is fun and consumable and allows for hours of entertainment!

TiAnn said...

Such fun, you're an awesome Mom! They're lucky to have you.