Friday, January 7, 2011

You Will Be Missed


Our dear friends Ben and Corinne are moving. If you ever meet this family, you would count yourself blessed! They are such wonderful people and they will truly be missed.

Last night they had us over for pizza and 'moving'. (We chatted mostly :)
The gang of kids ran around the house leaving their last bunch of noise within the walls of their home.

Cami got a picture of all of us together.

And of course here is the true blue US!

I love these pictures, because it captures the fun we always have together!





I will miss this, but I will also never forget it.

3 comments:

Allen Family said...

I hate it when friends move away. They will be missed but never forgotten.

Ashleigh said...

Awe, look how cute we all are ;-) 'm sad that everyone is moving away. We've got a lot of great memories together. This just makes me realize how much more time I should be spending with you girls. I'm so glad you are my friends!

Lisa said...

Makes me sad reading all of this. I'm going to miss all the fun we have together also, when it was all our families and when it was just the "girls."