Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Cold...

...I'm taking that back, It's FREEZING these days! But you have to get out every once in awhile anyway. So Carson and I went to the river park after some Christmas shopping. We were the only ones there, but it made me think... by the end of May, one on one time with this little guy will be shared with his little brother that's on the way. (Yep, gonna have another boy :). So, I'm glad we had a moment today to share together. Couldn't pass up throwing rocks in the river... haha funny part was that he ended up going down by the geese and throwing rocks at them. Or maybe that's not so funny, I ended it quickly ;).Poor geese, he really gave them a run for their money today. And the squirrels... lol. I love this little guy.

3 comments:

The Medrano's said...

Your such a good mommy! Love and miss you guys!! We should so get together again sometime!

Lisa said...

Sweet moments. I played hopscotch with Liv this afternoon while boys were napping. It's good to give them some one on one and you're so good at it. :)

TiAnn said...

He's too cute! It is nice to have that one-on-one w/ the younger kids, it can be rare! Glad you enjoyed the day with your sweet little guy. Also Congrats that your having a boy! :)