Tuesday, April 24, 2012

For the Love of Dirt

My kiddos just love dirt. When they see dirt, that's where they play. We have a whole grassy backyard for them to run and play in... but instead they gravitate to the only little section on the side of our house that has some dirt. They remind me of those bugs and mosquitoes that fly into the trap of the zap lights... because they just can't help themselves! Lol. That's my kid's relationships with dirt and mud. Sometimes I wonder, what's the point of a nice mowed grassy yard when all the kids want to do is take a mud bath!? Today though, I was watching them play in it this time... and for some reason it just made me smile. So I went to grab the camera.
RANDOM: I really shouldn't let my kids play with my camera, but sometimes you catch the funniest and cutest things that you wouldn't normally. Alex playing with his little bro.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

I know what you mean about the dirt! My kids are the same way! Gotta love 'em!