Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just around the Corner

I think spring is officially trying to make it's appearance! Warm days and pretty flowers are so Very welcome these days. I think we are all ready for it :). I have never had the talent for getting things and keeping things green and in bloom. Nor do I know my plants or flowers. But whatever these flowers are (I will soon find out :), that are springing up in our back yard... oh we fully embrace them! And I will do my very best to keep you thriving :).I also didn't fully realize how soon Easter was coming!! We have a small supply of Easter decorations, so the kids eagerly set them out yesterday. We also did a 'practice' egg hunt... 3 times I think. They are ready for Easter to be here ;).One more thing coming! Oh, I feel so big. Next month we will have a new little addition. :) Just around the corner.

5 comments:

TyLeen said...

I am not expert with flowers either but they look like some sort of lilly. And Carina, you look so cute. I am excited for you guys to have having another little one. How special!

The Medrano's said...

I totally feel ya when it comes to outdoor plants and flowers! You look so amazing!

Lisa said...

Wow next month! I'm excited to see him.

Rebecca said...

You look so good!! I can't wait to see your new baby! I hope the next month flies by for you!!

Summer Naylor said...

I love spring too! And I can't wait to meet your new little one... not as much as you though, I'm sure! :)