Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Babysitting

So this last week we brought in a little aquarium into our home.  Jeremy's little brother is in the process of moving, and so we are taking care of his fish for awhile.  Little did I know, how big this tank of fish was!  So we found a spot in front of our little pantry wall.  Oh the kids love these fish and are even naming them.  I need to rearrange the pictures on the wall because it was much taller than I imagined.  It was funny because this morning Carson said, "Mom, how come you took my picture off the wall??!"  After I explained he was content, because it was for the fish.  So for the time being we have some underwater entertainment in our home.

2 comments:

Dedre said...

well that's a fun babysitting job! love it. enjoy for awhile..then give back. my kind of pet :)

Allen Family said...

How fun! I really wish we had fish. I know my kids would like them. But I'm glad your kids can enjoy them for now.