Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Schools Out!

COWABUNGA!!!
Relaxing in the shade :)
This kid found a new love! During recess everyday Alex would play teatherball. When we go to grandma and pa's house.... he's outside playing teatherball, even if there is no one else around to compete with :).  I loved this sport as a kid too!  And by the time I left Elementary, I had sprained every finger from playing this game :).
We hit the aquatic center for the first time since it's been opened.  Decided to get a pass for the summer, and I believe I will NOT regret it! 
More shnoozing...zzzz.  He's starting to fill out all over, and I love it :).
June berries!  When we moved into this home these were already established in the garden.  Little did we know how much they produce.  So we had some 'jamming' time ;).  Gotta love summer!

1 comment:

The Medrano's said...

Looks like sooo much fun! I'm gonna have to get some strawberry jam from you!!