Tuesday, October 16, 2012

We have a Birthday, Shout Hooray!

Carson turned 4 today! We love Carson so much.  We call him 'Pesterly' sometimes because he is so persistent and completely endearing at the same time. :)  He is so cute to me.  There are times I think about him and I just want to go up and hold him.  He is my little man. Full of rough and tough, but teddy bear-ish at the same time.  He is such a sweet boy.  And he is quite the Captain America fan too!  So, we made him an ice cream Captain America shield cake. Which he said was his favorite thing about his birthday, Haha!  I'm glad it made him so happy :).  Happy Birthday Carson! WE LOVE YOU!!



5 comments:

Joni and John said...

What a cute cake! And he is such a cute little man too:)

Allen Family said...

Happy Birthday Carson! Glad something so simple could make him so happy. Way to go. Glad Jessica is getting married. How fun for you to be there and help her. It looks like you guys have been super busy and cooking lots too! I think my very favorite season is fall because all the pumpkin desserts that I make. YUMMY!!!

TyLeen said...

You guys have been busy! And your sister, that is crazy. It is weird to think that our little sisters could be starting families soon. I don't like it...it makes me feel OLD! Happy birthday to a couple of your boys! :) And weekend getaways...the best. Love you guys!

Lisa said...

Yeaaa happy birthday Carson! Aidan is super excited for him. Lol

Arlene said...

What a great cake! Jenna sure had a fun time at your house the other day. Thanks for all you do!!!