Sunday, January 27, 2013

7 & from Heaven

Alex turned another number! And we had some fun celebrating it :).  Grandparents got him stuff early and took him out.  The night of his birthday we downed tacos (his favorite) and made rainbow jello for his cake.  Never have I seen such a wobbily cake!  It was funny to watch the candles jiggle as we sung to him and had him blow them out, haha.  Then a movie night with popcorn, after presents of course.  The next day we had a house full of boys to continue the party.  Now THAT was a lot of fun.  Target practice, soccer, and bey blade tournaments (with some rough house wrestling in between all of that).  Alex loved every minute of it.  
We love you too Alex!
Seven things about him:
1) He enjoys math and numbers
2) He loves tether ball
3) He's totally into legos
4) He likes to fish and go to wrestling meets with dad
5) He rarely forgets to tell me he loves me before he leaves the house in the morning
6) He knows 12 out of the 13 Article of Faiths
7) And he's a complete carnivore!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX

3 comments:

Dedra C said...

Happy birthday Alex! I remember when he was born. I can't believe it's been that long!

Allen Family said...

Happy Birthday ALex! So glad he had a good day. That's pretty impressive about the article of faith's. I don't even think my kids know one.

Lisa said...

Happy birthday Alex!