Friday, February 15, 2013

Been some of those days

The Groundhog said it himself...(herself??)Anyway, an early summer it said.  And it has been feeling as such.  So we have been trying to make the best of it.  Outside time and picnics at the park. Beautiful.
This was is the first time Craig has tried out the swings, and I wasn't sure how he would take it... but he loved it! Especially when Carson pushed.
The other day Carson.... oh I mean, Batman and I went out to play with Tanner, and give the dog some good exercise chasing a ball.
Craig loves the outside... it's funny though, he won't leave the blanket.  I think the grass must feel funny to him or something.  But I seriously doubt that will last much longer ;)
Here's to an early summer!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The weather has been nice, hasn't it. Our kids have enjoyed going out as well. That pic of Carson and Craig sitting together is so cute! Carson looks so big, or Craig looks so small. Ether way I love it!