Friday, February 8, 2013

They Just make You Smile

Babies just melt your heart don't they?? Well, we are constantly getting a kick out of the new things Craig's doing.  He dances, jibbers, throws tantrums, gets into everything, follows the older kids everywhere, wants nothing to do with mom when dad is home (unless there is food involved of course ;), likes to walk when I hold his hands, slobbers on everything, and is constantly smiling.  He's 9 months now and  I wonder if I'm going to be able to keep up with him?! Yep, I just can't help but smile.

4 comments:

Shaina said...

YES!! Babies DO melt my heart every time. Craig has such a cute smile.

Allen Family said...

Hey that is actually how I feel. Glad I'm not the only one that has baby that only likes their mom when food is involved!

Joni and John said...

He is honestly just so adorable. Whenever I see his cute face at chcurch I can't help but smile!

Dedre said...

he is soo so cute! he and hank are growing up too fast!
Hank also wants NOTHING to do with me when Taryn's around.