Monday, May 27, 2013

To Never Forget

It was a day to remember.  To remember those who have passed on. Those who put their lives on the line for their brother... for us. To remember the families who lost a loved one or who have someone out there.  To remember the stories, the legacy of those who have fought for our country.  
God Bless America!
For a celebration our ward put on a gi-normous breakfast with several propane griddles to keep up with the mass.  Flipping pancakes and cooking bacon.  I just had to get a picture of it, because I haven't seen anything like it :)
It was a combined ward activity and one of the men in the other ward brought his beautiful horses and gave all the kids rides! That's where Cami was 90% of the time :).
There was also kickball where Jer and I were the referees. Boys and against girls.  Haha, and we got the boys riled up a bit because we had obvious favoritism for the girls ;)
Then some of us attempted a human pyramid.
Not bad!  At least for me because all I had on the end were some bony knees in my back from Cami ;)
TUMBLE!
Then the little younger ones wanted to try :)
Happy Memorial Day to you All! May we never forget.

1 comment:

Shaina said...

I can't believe we forgot about the breakfast!! Boo. We were up at the crack of dawn with our little early risers, and then got caught up with major house and yardwork. I'm glad it was fun!