Monday, July 15, 2013

Run or Dye

They say "You haven't lived if you haven't 'dyed' running".  So we lived it up this last Saturday! 
My sister Jess and I entered in the Run or Dye 5K and have been long awaiting this madness :)
Our race was at 9 so we waited for it to start.  Jeremy and the kids (except Craig), came to watch and support us.  This is us... CLEAN
Tanner got a little taste of the color fun right at the beginning.
In 5 different spots there were color stations and Jess n I were asking for it! (Sorry about the plumber shot from the lady below! Jeremy says it's a photo bomb... or shall we say Photo BUM!)
Speaking of bums... ;P Off we go to next one!
It was a fun run (not timed) so we stopped for a pose where Jeremy and the kids were cheering us on
While Jess and I were finishing up, Jeremy and the kids got to help at one of the color stations. 
Sha-Bang! Look at these yella' people! Even the Dog got in it! Woo-hoo!
Jeremy took his glasses off and you can see where they were
When I first saw the kids I instantly thought 'Despicable Me'.  He looks like one of the yellow minions!
And yep we got plastered, it was awesome :)
You can see where Jessica's pant line was, haha!
It was so much fun to do this with my sis.  Unforgettable :)
It was a fun day :) In the car we tried to be careful at first, but it was inevitable... and I'm still patting out color dust from the car ;).  I dyed running and loved every bit of it!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It looked like so much fun. I had many friends in it. I had originally planned to run it too but with Darin's wedding stuff it's a good thing I didn't. Besides...Jaime said he couldn't believe I'd want to get that dirty. Hahaha. Your fam looked like they had as much fun...probly not as tired as you though. ;)

TyLeen said...

Looks like so much fun. Tons of my friends did it as well. I wish I could have been there. I was planning on walking it but then ended up being out of town. Now I am super jealous! :)

Allen Family said...

That looks so awesome! Glad you were able to run it with your sister, and it looked like your kids had a great time watching! They do look like the little's on despicable me.