Monday, January 20, 2014

Livin' UP January

I can't believe it... January is almost over! Time flies when you're having fun...
Like playing Skip Bo. :) Carson LOVES this game.  And we play almost every day, no kidding.  He'll ask to play it all day, but I tell him... at nap time.  (so much easier to play card games without 18 month old's wanting to shuffle all the piles and spread cards all over the floor ;)
It's cute though... I never get tired playing with him.
The weather has had it's crazies, but recently it has been almost as warm as spring! Craig and I have been going on walks when kids are at school.  We hit the park for a moment one day.  He almost forgot what it was like to be on a swing!  He was nervous when I pushed him good, but the familiar long sway of the swing became a happy thrill instead of an unsure shrill. :)
Speaking of Craig, have I mentioned his busy body-ness... well out of all my kids, he has seemed the busiest.  Getting into everything. I can't seem to put anything out of his reach.  He just grabs a stool or chair and climbs like a money! Little stink ;)
The other night our ward had a Movie night at the church, 'Ephraims Rescue." LOVED it. 
Cami and Alex particularly liked the candy and popcorn.  2-3 bags each??!! (they confessed later) bleh, makes me sick ;)
And then our ritual bed time routine.  Rough housing with dad... it's my favorite thing to watch.  Sometimes I'll dog pile on too, just for kicks ;)
Just a little left of January... let's see what we fit into it next ;)

No comments: