Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Everything In Between

This December was full of hustle and bustle.  Making lists, checking them twice (and many times more!), and all trying to fit all the to do's and bball/wrestling practices/games in too.  But in between it all we had a little of this:
Star Lights with my little helpers :)
Christmas Concerts.  This year Cami and Alex joined a Community Choir that one of my friend's started, and I'm going to have to say... I LOVE children's choirs.  You can just feel their powerful, sweet spirits.
And of course, one last sha-bang for activity days.  'Christmas Crack' was demonstrated for us, and by Golly that stuff is addicting!
I also did some Christmas Crafts this year... a little unusual for me, cuz I'm not much of a crafter.
(This one is a tradition, but usually 4 times bigger.  As a family we work together on a Christmas scene picture, that usually involves our dog sleeping peacefully by a fire ;)
And then there were the little things that made me smile:
A dish scrubbers' smiley mark on the corner of the kitchen sink while I was doing dishes :)
Eggo Waffle smile :)
Baby Audrey's sweet little hands.  I don't want to forget this.
And one night as I was brushing me teeth and looked in the mirror, I saw this in it's reflection.  I love Jeremy.  He is such a good daddy.
(don't mind the messy room ;)
Then towards the end, Grandpa Steve paid a visit.  I LOVE this pic of Audrey and Steve.
Opening Grandpa Steve's presents early.  Carson begged for it!! Haha.
And celebrating my dad's birthday on Christmas Eve.  Yep, he was a Christmas Eve baby.  Sure love these grandpas!
To say the least, by the time Christmas eve pulled around... we were pooped.  But it was all worth it ;)

No comments: