Monday, December 29, 2014

11!!!

It's crazy to think we have an 11 year old in the house now.  Our little Cami is growing up so fast!  I can't believe that 11 years ago, we had our first little one.  Now look at us! I think Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent Cami to us first.  
For her birthday I took Cami boot shopping.  When we tried these wild ones on Cami said, "How do ladies wear these things?!" I couldn't help but laugh!  She is such a hoot.
I think Cami's favorite gift this year was her Kindle Paperwhite.  This little lady is such a a reader, and I'm not exaggerating. She plows through books! So this was the perfect gift.  Thank you Grandma Elli for helping us with this!
For her birthday dinner she asked for Split Pea Soup.  Even though it doesn't quite look like it, it's actually pretty darn yummy!
Every once in awhile, I still can see the little girl in her.  The imaginative, spunky thing that beams when she smiles.  So full of life! And I love it.  We just love her.
Happy Birthday Cami-lamb!!!

No comments: