Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year, First Snow

2015 here we are.  Where does the time go.  Well for New Years we tried to stay up til midnight... most of us made it ;) As I get older, I just wish I could sleep too.  Couldn't we just celebrate in the morning??? I'm sounding like an old tired lady.  
The year has started with some constant car trouble.  Both our van and Jeremy's car have been giving us heck, one thing after another.  These are one of the many times I am SO GRATEFUL for Jeremy.  He is often saving the day over here in anderson ave.  And Alex is always a good sidekick. Never complaining.
And then finally we got our first snow!  The kids were pretty bummed none came for Christmas, but they dove into this white fluffy stuff the minute we got home from church.  After hours of playing, and the night coming, I had them come inside.
Alex begged for more time.  How could I say no to this CUTE face!!??  I gave in, and they were out there til dark :)

No comments: