Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Warm March

It has been such a warm winter, which is good and bad.  But when it comes to outside time, its mostly good :).  Lots of walks, tramp fun, picnics at the park, and plain up enjoying the sun.
A while back I caught this scene on camera.  In my eyes, she's still my little girl.  But in all reality, she is growing up into a beautiful young woman.  It makes me sad in ways as I watch her grow and realize I won't have her forever.  She is such a big help and has a great desire to live life to it's fullest.  I love this picture as she is helping Audrey stay soothed and reading at the same time.  Oh how I love my kids!!!!
This month I also got to hang out with my handsome hubby for my birthday.  He spoils me, and I love him for it. 
We've also spent some time inside on some rainy days.  So I thought it was time for a fresh batch of homemade play dough.  I love how it keeps them creative for hours.
Carson loves for me to take pictures of his creations :)
And us girls got to be culturized and watch the BYU performers dance ballet!  It was a cute show and so fun to get out as girls.  Thanks Dedre for helping make this happen!!
I love March... not just because it's my birthday month ;), but because it's a reminder that spring is near!!!!

No comments: