Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Break is Awesome

I love having my kids home with me.  So when Spring Break comes, we are all very ready for the 'Break' of every day schedules.  
Like being able to turn on a sprinkler under the tramp in the middle of the day!  Yes, it was pretty warm the weekend of the break.  Well, it was only 70 something, but that felt warm to us and these kids played out there for a good hour before feeling the chill :)
And this little chica is officially 6 months now.  That's half a year!  That is just crazy to me.  I know I've said it a billion times, but I'm going to say it again.  Time flies, and they grow up too fast for me sometimes.  I keep telling Cami, we should invent some kind of freeze machine so we can keep Audrey just like this. She has been such a JOY in our home.  We all love and adore her.  Hopefully we don't spoil her too much ;).  The babies always are, right? :)
And she sleeps on her tummy! Too cute! I've never had a tummy baby.  I lay her on her back always, but she'll often turn to put herself to sleep this way.
There is something heavenly about sleeping babies.
I must like sleeping pictures.
When Jeremy went outside to soak up some sun straight onto the grass, he literally fell asleep!  I went to go ask him a question, and heard him soundly sleeping, with some light snoring for evidence.  I thought it was so cute so I had to take a picture :).  I must be a sissy, because I know I could never do that without a blanket.  Too many creepy crawlers that might enjoy a sunday snooze too in my hair ;/.
For my birthday, Jeremy got me a silouhette machine that will cut letters out you program it to.  And I love it!  I made this sign to spruce up my bathroom a bit.  My dad would be proud that I highlighted 'FLOSS' ;)
On the last weekend we headed to Spokane to watch these two boys wrestle at State.  I didn't think I was going to, but I really enjoyed watching these boys wrestle.  They both had their wins and losses, but we couldn't be more proud.  Jeremy helped coach these boys and their teammates, and has loved it just as much. Wrestling is a tough sport that you put every inch of gusto in!   Proud of you Alex and Carson!  
During the competition, I was able to sneak out to my sister's place and hold her new baby boy, Kurtis Everett.  He's such a content and happy little guy! Audrey looked like a beast compared to Kurtis ha!  It was so fun snuggling a new born again, and seeing my sis.
On Monday, the kids went back to school, and Craig, Audrey, and I hit up the nice weather and went for a walk.  When I turned the corner on my way home, my heart warmed as I walked closer to house.  This house has been perfect for us.  Granted, we're getting a little tight inside, and sometimes I wish I could push the walls a little further out.  But I'm telling ya', this place has been wonderful. And if we ended up living here forever, I most definitely wouldn't be heartbroken.
 There is no place like home.

No comments: