Thursday, January 21, 2016

Oh the Life

Oh the life of a family...
The other night I gave Audrey a bath... 10 minutes later she thought she needed a second one with Craig.  ;)
A little fun home decor.  TyLeen made it for me for Christmas and I love it!
Craig entered sunbeams this year!  So to start off with a bang, our Primary Presidency put on a breakfast primary day for the kids to get to know their teachers.  Craig's favorite part was the giant marshmallow dodge ball :)
One my boys' resolutions for the year was get up early and exercise.  They sure are more motivated than I!  
We had to do a small photo shoot one morning... because when they look THIS cute, how could you NOT take a picture??
Carson loves his picture taken... so the other day he put on all his metals and insisted on me documenting it.  Love this boy :)
One of our presents to Cami this year was giving her a room remodel.  She felt as though she was growing out of the cutesy purple.  So we painted, sewed, and crafted.
Cami did her own curtains.  She is a fast learner!  
The boys made the own fun while the girls worked on the room all day.  I think they enjoyed themselves to say the least ;)
And wah-lah.  She loves it.  Fresh white paint, new curtains, and a personalized wall.  So grown up now :)
Audrey is in the phase of wanting to get into everything and help with everything.  And I better let her or she'll get mad at me! ;)
This is evidence of Cami's love for snow.  Barefoot and loving it :)
This January we got a decent down pour of snow for a day, and all the kids made the best of it.  Even Audrey got all mallowed up to enjoy the outdoors :)
We had the pine wood derby last night and man did these boys work hard!  Two nights in a row, up 'til eleven.  Serious stuff here.
I found a poem I wrote recently.  It reminded me how much I love writing.  Ever since I was a kid I have.  And this one made me smile.
One other thing she loves... and I caught her red handed... CHOCOLATE!!

No comments: