Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hello 2016!!

It's a new year.  A fresh start.  New hopes and new goals. 
We started the year off with traditional midnight selfies. 
Then we met up with friends at the bowling alley!  Oh these dear dear friends, how we've missed you!  I wish I got more pictures... I don't know what I was thinking :/  Nonetheless, it was so good to catch up.  But like my friend Lisa said, 'They don't miss a beat!'  They just start up again like they were playing at the park yesterday
Lindsey Morales and Cami
Black light bowling!  That's Carson attempting a bowl
We also got a new couch!  Getting rid of our old one, and not having a couch for a month didn't seem all that bad.  But now that we have one, I think I realized how much I actually missed it!  And with a couch, comes giant boxes and the kids seized the opportunity to make a fort out of them.  And the funny thing was... they slept in it over night!!  I was worried, but with all the blankets and sleeping bags and furniture insulation and stuffed animals, and warm clothes... they slept quite well in the 20-ish degree weather :)  Only the 3 older slept in it over night.
The little ones just like to play in it :)
I have a feeling 2016 will be a happy year :)
Happy New Year!!

No comments: