Thursday, June 2, 2016

Extended vacay

GREAT WOLF LODGE
For our anniversary Jeremy and I took the kids to Great Wolf Lodge.  Jeremy's mom had given us a gift certificate to go there a couple of years ago for Christmas for the fam, but for one reason or another we didn't end up going right away.  But I'm so glad we went, because we all had a blast!
These kids were non stop swimming and sliding.  
On the second day Audrey hit a wall and needed a nap.  I was trying and trying to get her to just fall asleep in my arms.  I had left the binky in the car and was regretting it.  Jeremy came over and took her for me while I went to go grab the binky.  When I came back, she was a sleep.  "How did you do that?!" I asked.  He said he just told her he was going to hold her and she needed to close her eyes.  And she fell right asleep!  Not fair, thank goodness she went to sleep, and that is just too cute!  She loves her daddy.  Even when she was asleep and it was time to wake up, she nodded to his questions with eyes still closed.  He is our baby whisperer ;)
When the mascot of the lodge came out only Audrey was willing to take a picture with him... though her expression shows otherwise.  Hilarious!
Before we left, Alex took a picture with him too :)
Our little howler.  I love this picture.  She has her arms wrapped around him, and she is him wrapped around her finger.  She adores her daddy and it's the sweetest thing.

No comments: