Sunday, October 30, 2016

8 is GREAT!!

Carson officially turned 8.  I really do think birthday's are so fun.  Especially when you get to see a child's beaming face all day.  We made him our money pancakes, which he assembled double decker style.  He was quite proud of that :)
Presents of course
And A super cool cake that Carson researched, so I could have it look right ;)
He is such a fun loving little guy.  He loves people, loves sports, loves puzzles, loves hanging out with his friends, and he loves to be artistic.  I'll be honest I don't see him do it much, but when he pulls it out he takes his time and puts in a lot of thought as he sketches, paints, or colors.  It's the cutest thing to me.  This little piece took him a good half hour contemplating and putting it together.
Then the next day he did this one.  SO CUTE!  It's the details that kill me.  The little spikes on his fence, the different shades in the sky, the shadowed witch in the lighted window.  I love seeing what he comes up with.  (It totally kept this picture for future display in our home for Halloweens)
And then came the REALLY big day.  His baptism day.  He was so happy for this day.  On our way to get ready for his baptism he yells in the car, "I'm so excited!!"  It is such a wonderful thing to see the delight in his good choices.  He's a very sweet boy and we love him so much!
Lots of family came and I wish I got a picture of them all, but I am so grateful for all who came to support Carson on his special day.
Carson, Grandma Elli, and Jeremy
Jeremy baptized Carson on October 29.  What a special Day
We sure love you Carson and are proud of your good choices and your desire to do good

No comments: