Friday, October 14, 2016

Different Seasons

Soccer Season has come to an end for the fall.  We really do enjoy watching our kids play their sports and have such a good time while at the same time learning new skills and developing a sense of teamwork.
I caught Carson in action on his last game one evening
And this is Alex's team after his last game for the season.  They had a sweet victory, winning by shoot out, against the only team they had lost to at the very beginning of the season. Jeremy LOVES coaching, and he as really helped these boys develop their skills and gain confidence in their abilities.  To say the least, this last game made Coach Anderson very happy :0)
As soccer ended, football started.  Prosser football is a big deal here in this town and so we decided to join with friends to enjoy the home games.  Audrey loved the free space to run and snack on fun foods.
Craig too loved running around and hanging with his friends.  It is really fun to watch him interact with his buddies.  Girls and Boys :)
Papa Steve stopped by one Saturday to do his traditional birthday ice cream with the birthday kiddos.  It is a fun and memorable outing the kids always count on.  So I had to make sure to capture it, because this time I got to come along :)
Our garden surprised us this fall, we found one last nice sized, beautifully colored strawberry.  Well, Craig found it, and he was quite proud
I tried to convince him to maybe wait and share it with the others... he thought otherwise lol.
We also hit up Bill's Berry Farm.  This time of year is my favorite to go, because they have my favorite activities there.  The kids all wanted to ride the farm barrel ride.  Craig up front, then Kurtis (my sister Jessica's son), and then Audrey.  They were excited!
But the moment they took off Audrey started crying, which made Kurtis cry as well.  The WHOLE way around the farm Audrey bawled.  I probably shouldn't of, but it totally made me laugh.  
Before leaving I bought a caramel, which I hadn't had for years!  So delish!  It made me want to go back and get another one soon.

No comments: