Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birthday Bash!


My neice Alizabeth Tate, (she goes by Tate), just had her 6th B-Day! I was asked to help take pictures of the event as the parents helped party. :) Of course!

Cami, Tate, and Kate making a pyramid on top of Jeremy and my brother Ezra. Smiling on the way up and.....

.......on the way down. :)


Now here's a cute couple... McKenzie May (the birthday girl's little sister) is always at Grandpa's side. He'll do just about anything for his grandkids...

........even chug down pool water. Dad you're such a fun Grandpa!


Now how could I NOT take a picture of this cute little girl, just chilln' by the side of the pool with her adorable messy pigtails. You're a cute one little Brookie!


We should have tried to add another little one on top!


Once Alex saw the spiderman stuff.... he never parted from them.

Cute smile EZ. :)


You can count on mom jumping in the pool with all the grandkids! I should have gotten a pic with everyone at the slide, because she was there catching every single one of them for a good hour!

ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The SurFer BabEs!!




Tate, we love you and sure hope you had a fun birthday!! Thanks for inviting us all!

7 comments:

TiAnn said...

Looks like so much fun! What an adorable bunch of kids & how great that you're all able to get together to play.

Dani said...

What a blast!! I wish I were playing poolside right now!

Trishelle said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!! Carina, it makes me so happy to see you and your family revel in your opportunities to be together. You all look so happy!

Jacob and Shelly said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we could have been there. You were very nice for taking pics for the party. I love the picture of your little guy with the funny mask from your previous post. I can't believe he left it on and was even smiling!

Lizzie Burrie Hart said...

Carina,

I just found your blog via TaNelle's, and I have to say your family is so adorable! You and Jeremy seem so happy! Hope all is well for you!

Pieces of me... said...

LIZ... send me an invite to your blog so I can keep up with ya! It's so good to hear from you! My email is jercar31@yahoo.com

Kelsey said...

It so fun to see more of your family! It's been so many years and you all look so happy. It looks like your parents' pool gets lots of use!