Friday, June 26, 2009

It'S a ZoO aRouNd HerE!!

Momma bear speaking... sometimes I seriously feel like one. But I guess that's just the beginning of the tour of our zoo.

First off we have our genuine, one and only Cami-leon Spider Monkey. She climbs on, up, and around everything. I am constantly trying to keep her safe and sound on the ground. At the same time she has this calm and gentile nature that makes you just fall in love with her and calms the home. She's sincerely beautiful inside and out.





Second is our unforgetable and adorable Snuggly Bunny Alex-ator. This strong willed, cuddly, gentleman of mine knows how to bring out all sorts of emotions when caring for him. :) He knows how to put up a fight, make you laugh until you cry, and touch your heart by his sincere affection. Life wouldn't be the same without this little man of mine.
\



Lastly but not least, here is my Baby Bear Carson cub. He is constantly smiling, he'll let you know when he's hungry, and is very playful. And now that he's getting teeth, he has quite the bite! This crazy, cute cub makes the little things in life exciting.




Life has been a zoo, and I've been trying to keep up with it. I thank God for these perfect little, 'animals' of mine. :) (P.S. We got to go on a quick trip to the Portland zoo last weekend... so we really did get to enjoy seeing quite a few real, wild animals recently.)

(A poem from Momma Bear... this was given to me through email... I'd like to share it with you.)
I Want To Be A Bear
In my next life I want to be a bear.
If you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months.
I could deal with that.
Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid.
I could deal with that, too.
If you're a bear, you give birth to your children (who only weigh half a pound) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute cuddly cubs.
I could definitely deal with that.
If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too.
I could deal with that.
If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat. He KNOWS not to get between you and the food.
Yup... Gonna be a bear.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Oh my goodness! That Cami is one beautiful girl! Your kids are so adorable. I definitely think being a bear wouldn't be half bad... I'll have to look into that. :)

Dedra said...

Great pictures of your kiddos! I laughed when I saw Cami scaling the wall. I have pics of Matthew doing that when he was younger. I was always surprised when I'd see feet prints on the doorways at eye level.

Jacob and Shelly said...

Very cute post. I love all of the pictures, some of those look professional, did you take all of those?

Lisa said...

I love the mamma bear poem, it's perfect! You do such a wonderful job explaining your kids and how you feel about them. Amazing how great a mother you are.