Sunday, November 29, 2009

Before it's too late...

I just had to post our big get together. I love having Jeremy's family over because they are a set of personalities that I have come to love, adore, appreciate, and respect. And some people can't say the about their in-laws. They sincerely are just wonderful people. Everyone piled in, pitched in, and ate as much as we could!

AND... the newest nephew in town! It was so fun to hold Peyton, you just forget how little they come.
WINNER here: Ugliest Apple Pie award!! My in-laws sweetly reminded me it didn't matter, because it was just for the taste buds anyway. :)

3 comments:

Maylin said...

Looks like a good time thanksgiving! I also really enjoy my in-laws and I'm quite glad about that.

Trishelle said...

Your Apple Pie looks absolutely scrumptious!

It's good to hear you had such a great time with your in-laws. I have to agree with you. The ones I've met are pretty great!

The Woolner Family said...

No way! The pies that are "perfect" look too stale and store bought. Your pie looks like the real deal. I would have chosen yours.