Sunday, November 22, 2009

Where's Waldo?


This last Saturdy my dad and the kids made a HUGE pile of leaves. We all know what that means... Geronimo!!! My brother, (up above) came into town and joined in the fun. :)
FIRST.... the big pile.

SECOND... the big jump. (Or in our case, a huge toss from Grandpa!)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST... a huge roar of laughter! :)

It didn't matter how cold or wet the leaves were, they all piled in! :)




As I have become a mom, I have come to regain the excitement for each new season and any kind of weather it brings. It is such a delight to watch kids get such a thrill out of the simplest things. Like a leaf pile... and it's free, nothing to it! They weren't kidding when they said 'children are your greatest treasures.' I thank God for these little treasures.

5 comments:

Trujillo family said...

I want to jump in the pile!! It is great to have a reminder to have joy in the simple things of life.

The Woolner Family said...

One of my favorite scriptures is "Children are an heritage of the Lord." I totally know what you mean, we couldn't wait to have a Christmas with kids, it brings back all the magic.

Maylin said...

So fun! Kids are the best at bringing out the fun in everything!

Trishelle said...

Your words are soooo true! These little ones are some kind of wonderful!

That is a seriously impressive pile of leaves! What fun!!

Speaking of things to be thankful for...thank you, my dear friend, for you!! You are truly a blessing to everyone who knows you! Love ya!

jess.sports said...

Wow thats a huge pile! Bigger than last years. dang man. :)