Sunday, November 1, 2009

TriCk oR tReaT!!

I have to say, Halloween this year was quite memorable for me. I'm usually pretty reserved when it comes to dressing up, but this year we went all out! In our house we love the Incredibles, So since our family is a perfect fit this year we decided we would transform ourselves in to some 'Incredible' superheros! Mr. Incredible, Elasta Girl, Violet, Dash, and Jack-Jack... Incredible!!
Every time I see this picture I just laugh!

They were so excited to finally get their costumes on! It took me all day... from the time I woke up to about 3 o'clock in the afternoon!

Now this little boy was the one who got this whole idea started. Ever since he was a little baby everyone called him Jack-Jack because of his spiky hair... he made it a complete 'Incredible' family!

And there is no way I would have been able to complete our whole ensamble without our trusty 'Edna'! (Jeremy's mom literally was at my side creating these costumes, despite how dizzy she was feeling.)

My brother Zack found this awesome Gorilla suit! Cami wasn't quite sure of him. :) It was an eventful Halloween... full of goodies, laughter, and fun memories!

P.S. We also had fun this Halloween season with decorated cookies and crafts with my mom... I LOVE this time of year!

The 'Spooky Spatula'! (Which can easily be converted into a snowman for Christmas.)

13 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Your costumes were AWESOME! I loved that it fit so perfectly for the whole family. I'm sad that I didn't get to see Jeremy's mom as Edna! That's hilarious! Good job Carina, you all looked great.

Miche said...

You guys look so CUTE! I love the pics! I love the spatula idea too. I think I might use that for Christmas gifts.:) I would love to know how to do those also, email me if you still need vinyl.

Allen Family said...

I love your costumes. That is amazing and so much fun. I always want to dress up with the kids but Clint is sort of a party poop-er. Maybe next year.

hayleyharts said...

THat was so awesome! Christmas Card all the way! I think Gail topped it off. She was like the cherry on top!

Shawny said...

I love the costumes! I can't believe you made them, thats quite the feat to create costumes for the whole family! Such cute kiddos :)

Dani said...

I was totally thinking of doing the Incredibles next year! We love that movie! You guys look awesome. I love themed families. Way to go!

Erin said...

So cute! Did you make those costumes? How fun!

Rebecca said...

You guys look awesome!!

Trujillo family said...

Love the costumes! It is so fun to do family themes! You did a great job and really what a perfect fit.

Trishelle said...

Your family adorableness is SERIOUSLY off the charts! I love love love your costumes! What a fabulous Halloween!

For a long time, there was a billboard by our home with a picture of the Incredibles on it that read, "Your family can do incredible things too"...it always made me so happy, but not as much as seeing your family as the Incredibles...that is even better!

Natalie said...

Wow Carina. This is possibly the best haloween family costume that I have ever seen. You guys look so cute. I am sure you adorable children loved that their parents dressed up with them :)

Jacob and Shelly said...

I love how you guys all dressed up together! You guys look great and your kids are so cute!

TiAnn said...

You guys totally ROCK! That is so flippin' awesome that you all dressed up, absolutely "incredible"! And you made them all? Wow Carina, I am impressed, how fun!