Sunday, December 20, 2009

Birthday Bash and Out the door!

I love my dad, and for most who have met him... they would say the same thing. He is a genuinely loving person with a kick of 'Goof' in him. With a surprise we all wished him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY this weekend! If I had to pick 3 things that were my favorite about him it would be:
1. His jokes... usually so corny you still have to laugh!
2. His affection... he is always one for giving hugs just to let you know you are loved.
3. and His generosity... seriously, he'd give his arm to you if you needed it.
We love you dad, goofy and all! :)


P.S. On the way out the door this morning I had to grab my camera and take a couple of pictures of the kids all dressed in their Christmas outfits. It was a very short session. :)




Even though I got some decent pictures most of it was like this:

and when it was over I felt like this:

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Even though your dad and I don't know eachother that well, I really love him to death. He just makes you feel good!
Your kids are adorable! I was making faces at Carson while we were singing. That's probably why he started fussing...oh well.

Trujillo family said...

I love the last two pictures because that is usually how it is at our house as well!!