Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another Move

Yes, it's true. I sadly have to say, another one of my friends has moved. Honestly? I feel like I'm a child hanging on to a mother's leg screaming, "Don't go!" The Morales' are some of the dearest friends and I treasure their friendship. It has been difficult for me to say the least, probably because our whole family is attached to them so much. Cami, Alex, and Carson consider them the best of friends. I started looking through the pictures on my camera and found some photos of the kids over the past few years that I'd like to share.

Aiden and 'Carken', haha! That's how Aiden says Carson's name, too cute! But these two are such fun little boys and get so excited when they find out one or the other is coming over.


Here Carson and Aiden found and raided the goldfish together, haha! They are just alittle over 1 yr old here.



Alex and Olivia were a surprising pair. For some reason they became such good friends. Probably because Olivia can hold her own and puts up with Alex so well, and Alex soaks in all her sweet attention. They take care of each other. They would save seats for each other at church. And if I dare say, they even gave a smooch here and there to each other. (Not that we knew about it at the time! And I'll be keeping more of an eye on this kid from now on ;) I can't get too worried I guess because I had a little 5 yr old boy propose to me at that age, haha! But the friendship betwen Alex and Olivia just melt my heart!


And there is this sweet Lindsey. She has been such a wonderful friend to Cami. Cami and Lindsey have been in the same class at school for the past year and a half. They are like sisters it seems. And they loved how the teachers would accidentally call one the others' name. Cami has expressed so often, how much she loves Lindsey and wishes they could live together.

Cami, Lindsey, and another classmate on a Kindergarten field trip.


Their youngest is adorable little Tyler. I don't have a more recent picture of this little guy, but his smile is unavoidably contagious! Jeremy and I like to see who he would rather go to when one of us is holding him. Tyler would almost always go to Jeremy. So naturally they have a special bond ;).


We will miss the Morales'. BUT.... I have a positive. They are only 30-40 minutes away! So I refuse to say good-bye and am determined to keep in touch :O] But until then, I need to say...WE WILL MISS YOU!! :' )

5 comments:

Allen Family said...

Oh I hate when friends move. I'm feeling like I don't want to say good-bye to anyone either. We are just moving to Rigby but it's still makes me sad to think of all the friends we have made here and we are the ones leaving this time.

Rebecca said...

We live in a military town, so our friends are always moving. Last year, this year, and next year we are losing three close families. But, how awesome you will stil be so close to your friends!

The Medrano's said...

Awww...even though I didn't get to know them as much as you did, I am going to miss them too! Thank goodness they are not that far away so we can still do our "girls nights"!

Ashleigh said...

This makes me sad! I was just thinking about posting one like it as well. I went through old pictures and had to laugh at how small our kids looked when we first got together. It's good that they won't be too far away, but it's farther than we'd like! Don't ever leave me Carina, okay? ;-) I may have to drive out there sometime and steal Lisa because all of these people leaving me are making me so sad.

Lisa said...

I didn't realize you had so many pictures of our kids. They do have a lot of fond memories together. They will miss all of you as well as Jaime and I will miss your family. We love and appreciate the friendship we have with you. I'm just as determined to keep in touch. We miss you even though it's only a 40 minute drive.