Friday, March 11, 2011

BUBBLES!!

Who doesn't love a good bubble bath!

It's flu season and we've taken our turn with the virus. Kleenex is everywhere, movies constantly playing, blankets and pillows lying all over, kitchen messy, and the laundry keeps piling up. I think we are finally recovering, just one last person in the family left, Carson... and I think he is coming down with it today. To all those who have had to take a part in the 'Season of Cold n' Flu'... hang in there! It soon will pass.

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Ugh, I was waiting to hear about Carson and whether or not he was going to get hit with the bug. No fun! Well, hopefully it's gone through the family and won't come back once it's gone. I seriously feel like all of us have been so out of contact with each other because of this yucky sickness. It's been crazy, but I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and the play groups starting up again.

Also, I am 100% a bath person and that bubble bath looks amazing. I'm a little jealous!

The Medrano's said...

Ahhh...That bubble bath looks soo relaxing!! I think I might go take one:) Carson is such a little cutie patootie;)

Trishelle said...

Bubble Baths really are fabulous no matter how old you are!

Hopefully, by the time you're reading this you are ALL feeling better! Here's to a healthy new week!!

Shaina said...

Carina! So Ashleigh discovered my blog and then when I looked at hers, I saw a link to yours... and so here I am saying hi. I'm so sorry that you have all been ravaged by the flu! When I was prego, my doctor nearly forced me to get a flu shot. It gave me a mild case of the flu for a day, and I thought that was so stupid, but when I read about your poor sick family, I guess it did more good than I thought? Carson is so cute in his bubble bath! That makes me want to try a bubble bath for Jay...as if he needs another reason to be obsessed with baths! :)