Monday, March 21, 2011

The Great Outdoors!

It was NICE today, can you believe it?! It feels like those days are very few right now, and I am aching for some good sunshine, and actually feeling the warmth of it's rays! We tend to feel stuck inside with all the wind, rain, and chill.... but I think the seasons are finally starting to change. Today we took advantage of the the weather while it was sunny.





These boys were the highlight of my day! I would have jumped on the Tonka truck myself to join in the fun, but.... well getting bigger has it's disadvantages. It just felt so good to step outside, stay outside, and actually enjoy it.

6 comments:

Dani said...

Looks divine!! Send some of that sunshine our way. I am ready for spring!

Trishelle said...

Oh what a LOVELY day!! Happy Spring!!

The Medrano's said...

I want a ride ;) I don't care if I'm too big Lol!

Allen Family said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the weather there. We are ready for spring as well but we just woke up to snow. Got to love Rexburg!

Trujillo family said...

We need more of that sunshine too! Winters seem way too long around here! I think they need to make big tonka trucks for kids to push their parents in! haha

TiAnn said...

Can you send some of that weather our way?! :) Looks like a great day!