Friday, September 28, 2012

Excitement in the SKY!

Before the bus came this morning we had some special visitors...
HOT AIR BALLOONS! Every year in this area they have a balloon rally and we are located close to where they set off on their day adventure.  What an experience it would be to go hot air balloon riding!  What a thrill!  Personally the height that they ascend to gives me chills!  But if I ever got the opportunity, I would have to get over it, because I don't think I'd would want to pass it up! So this morning we watched several balloons set off into the air up above the houses in our neighborhood.
Off they go into the open blue sky!  What a day :)

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

Wow, that would be so much fun to watch. They are really close too! How exciting, I bet your kids loved watching them go up.

Lisa said...

You got some great pics! I'm with you, I'd wanna fly in one too. Aidan just told me a few days ago that he wants to fly in a hot air ballon! They are fun to see, aren't they?