Thursday, September 6, 2012

Reading Between the Lines

So Carson... what do you think about being the only big kid at home now, since Cami and Alex are at school??
What?! It's not so bad.  I mean you have Craig and I? That makes it a little better, doesn't it?
Well! What if I promise we'll have fun at home?
Does a picnic outside and 'birthday' cookies sound good?
Great! We'll do more of that kind of stuff while it's nice.  We'll take advantage of this fabulous weather while it lasts.  I think Craig likes it too :).
I think we'll have some fun at home together.  I know we will... I promise :).
And don't forget! You get to be a big school kid now too :).  You got preschool once a week.  Can't forget that ! (His first day... he was beaming :)
Remember, you're CraigRs big buddy.  He'll get to crawl after you soon and play with your big kid toys too... sooner than you know it!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is so cute. Glad you're having fun with your little boys!